Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A very PRIVATE conversation.. (if you cant understand, just hire a translator)


AHAHAHAHHAHA!! Babe do you remember this? I just read it a while ago and I felt that i have to post it.. Guys, these are one of those moments that I placed myself up there.. (sorry for boasting).. HAHA!! I just posted it to reminisce the time that I am very proud of myself for being loyal to my "God's Gift" (yes.. she is the GIFT I received from my BOSS).. Very proud to say that despite the "test" God gave me that night, I managed to overcome TEMPTATION and stayed FAITHFUL to my Daisy.. For those guys out there who CANNOT do it, you are NOT WORTHY to be anyone's partner.. And for those who could, GREAT WORK GENTLEMEN!! BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!! Let this be a simple reminder to every guy to STAY FAITHFUL and LOYAL to their partners, and for every girl to DO THE SAME!! Or if not (i mean single), PRAY for someone like them.. Celebrate LOVE!!

I LOVE YOU BABE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment