Thursday, February 10, 2011

ice cream..

 


Ice cream is one of the most awesome stress reliever that is ever created. We love eating ice cream wherever,whenever and however (Now I'm missing monay with dirty ice cream).

What is so special with this ice cream anyway. Actually, it's not the ice cream.

Just to give u a bit of background, I've been stressed and sad and unfocused for the past weeks. I think most, if not all, of us have been experiencing or experienced that. I just want something to lighten my mood up. Of course, constant prayers are given but somehow I have this need to have a tangible simple joy to make me smile.

And that's why I bought ice cream.

But the thing is, if Eric is around, I will not need to spend a penny or even think of perks just to cheer myself up. He has this unexplainable wit that makes me laugh out really loud even if his not yet talking.

Mahal, I just miss the way you cheer me up. I just miss the way how we pray together for our concerns. I just miss US.

I know this will happen again and I know you won't be around also. Well, I just want you to know that just reminiscing our "kulitan" moments can sustain this lonely heart.

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment